Casa Tabachin is a fabulous villa situated in the historic sector of Puerto Vallarta, in the historic neighborhood known as Gringo Gulch in classic colonial Mexican style. Walking distance of Playa Los Muertos and the Zona Romantica. Built in 1957 by local architect Fernando Romero, the home was recently renovated by renowned Los Angeles architect James Meares.
Its lofty position enjoys sweeping views of the city and the south shore of the Bay of Banderas.
Ideal for family reunions and large groups of friends, the villa includes a six-bedroom main house and two-bedroom casita, as well as superbly appointed living and dining areas. Casa Tabachin is partially wheelchair accessible and features an outstanding staff including cook services, a villa manager, and nighttime security.
The vintage home evokes a classic colonial elegance with its luminous white facades and terracotta rooftops. Three terraces invite you to enchanting days and evenings in the open air: The lower level features an ample swimming pool, superb bar, plentiful lounge chairs, and a covered table, while the middle terrace—off the villa's main interiors—includes a beautiful alfresco dining table and lounge. The upper terrace boasts an eight-person hot tub.
Ample thresholds join the main-level interiors with the middle terrace, creating a seamless space for entertaining guests or savoring intimate gatherings with loved ones. A gourmet kitchen, home entertainment system, and Wi-Fi will help you feel at home.
The main house features two bedrooms on each of its three floors. The upper-floor bedrooms share a spacious terrace, while the main level rooms open to the middle terrace. On the lower level, the master suite opens to the swimming pool and includes a private sitting area, through which the guestroom is accessed. In the neighboring casita, the bedrooms share a living room and kitchen. All of the bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and safes.
Perched atop a hill, the villa is a five-minute walk from downtown Puerto Vallarta, the Malecon boardwalk, and the Cathedral of Guadeloupe, while Playa Los Muertos and the Zona Romantica are about ten minutes away on foot. Marina Golf Course is about a twenty-minute drive. Proximity to the international airport makes Casa Tabachin a great choice for destination wedding guests or easy weekend escapes.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Cable Television, Shared terrace with bedroom 2
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (convert to King), En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Cable Television, Shared terrace with bedroom 1
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Cable Television, Opens onto main terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Cable Television, Opens onto main terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Sitting area, Kitchen, Safe, Opens onto pool terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Safe, Cable Television, Accessed through bedroom 5 living area
Additional Bedding - Casita Located Next Door
- Casita Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared living, dinning & kitchen area in Casita
- Casita Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared living, dinning & kitchen area in Casita
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- *Partially wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Cable Television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Washer & dryer
- Hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
* Guest in a wheel chair could enter off the street. The main level has 2 bedrooms, living, dining, and kitchen. The pool is down one level and hot tub is up one level.
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Wet bar
- Street parking
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa manager
- Villa pre-stocking
- Daily Maid service (except Sundays & National Holidays)
- Cook service twice daily (except Sundays and holidays)
- Night watchman
Please Note : All guests must decide on the same combination of two meals per day (breakfast & lunch, lunch & dinner or breakfast & dinner). Meals are served “family-style”, with all guests having the same starter, main course, side and dessert. Certain exceptions can be made for those with allergies, certain food intolerance and/or children (advanced notice may be required).
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Spa services at the villa
- Cost of Food & Beverages
- Additional Meal service
- Sunday & Holiday service
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
5 minute walk to:
- Town of Puerto Vallarta
- Galleries and shopping
- Historic zone & Malecon
- Cathedral of Guadalupe
10 minute walk to:
- Walk to Playa los Muertos Beach
- Romantic Zone
9.2 km to:
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Marina Golf Course